Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a good time to buy a franchise?
Am I the right person?
A Rhythm Time franchise is a fabulous opportunity if you have:
- A tuneful, confident singing voice, a love of music and a desire to work with young children
- A bubbly personality with good organisational skills, drive and energy
- Your own transport
- Available funds from £7,500 + vat.
All our franchisees come from different walks of life. No formal musical or business qualification is needed – just a desire to provide a fun, musical experience!
What can I earn?
What you earn is entirely up to you.
We offer you flexibility and you can choose the size of area you want.
For a reasonable investment, we offer you an affordable franchise that gives you genuine value for money. You can choose a small, medium or large area, and the investment starts from just £7500.
Investing in a Rhythm Time franchise will offer you plenty of opportunity for healthy financial returns.
Obviously, the more you put into building up your business, the more you’re going to get out of it. Your profit will depend on a number of things, for example, the number of classes you have, how much your venues cost, how much marketing you do etc.
The main source of income will be from your class fees, however there are also lots of additional opportunities for you to increase your earnings such as:
- Rhythm Time parties (eg Birthdays, Easter, Christmas, Christening etc)
- Holding additional Rhythm Time classes at nurseries and children centres etc. You may also like to run summer holidays classes.
- Selling merchandise such as puppets and instruments etc (our Rat-a-Tat puppet goes down a storm!). All this is sourced centrally from Head Office to make your life easier.
Naturally, with all the training and support you’ll receive from head office (plus, of course, your own commitment and hard work), you’ll soon be set up to run a successful business that provides excellent opportunities and rewards.
Is Rhythm Time for me?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the following, then Rhythm Time is definitely right for you!
- Are you fed up with your job and ready for a new stimulating challenge?
- Are you concerned about going back to work and leaving your children in childcare?
- Are you keen to contribute towards your family’s income but want a career that fits around them?
- Do you want the freedom to control your own future?
- Do you want to do something worthwhile and fun?
Then running a Rhythm Time franchise could be your perfect solution.
A Rhythm Time franchise is an affordable, fun business opportunity – it will give you value for money, suit your budget and provide you with the work/life balance you desire.
Choosing Rhythm Time means that you’ll be buying into a proven and successful franchise.
So how can you be confident that you’re investing in a successful business?
- We’ve been established for over 20 years.
- We’re founding members of the Children’s Activities Association AND we’ve achieved gold accreditation which means our programme and training have passed the Association’s high standards.
- We provide step by step initial and ongoing training including interactive personal coaching as well as online training for your convenience.
- We’re one of the few programmes that are suitable for babies from birth right through until they reach school age – many families stay with us for a long time.
- We give you everything you need to get you up and running, and we support you every step of the way.
You’re in business for yourself but you’ll never be by yourself.
We continue to win awards for both classes and franchising.
What sort of Training and Support can I expect?
A recent Franchisee Benchmarking Survey revealed that our franchisees scored us over 90% for satisfaction! When asked what the best things were about their franchise, these were some of the comments our franchisees made….
The ongoing support and two-way communication between the franchisee and the franchisor is second to none
The ongoing training and advice is excellent
Head office is always there to support and help you – this makes such a difference
The courses and training material are written in such a way that it makes it really easy and enjoyable to learn the songs and material
Naturally, as with all of our franchisees, we want you to run a successful business, and to enjoy a genuinely fulfilling career that fits around your family commitments. That’s why we make a huge investment in ensuring that the training and support is right for everyone.
Here are some of the things you can expect:
- You will have extensive personal training to get you started with online training videos. This is followed by (up to) 3 days of personal onsite support during your launch and ongoing training every term.
- You’ll benefit from a highly experienced and specialist Head Office team who will guide and offer you the support you need, when you need it.
- Whether it’s direct mail, press advertising, web marketing or social media, we’ll get you up to speed on everything you need to know to ensure your business is marketed in the best possible way!
- You’ll have access to an admin system which will enable you to run your daily business quickly and efficiently.
- You’ll be invited to an annual ‘get-together’ where you’ll get to meet everyone, receive further training and be updated on company developments.
One thing’s for sure, as a Rhythm Time franchisee, you’re never on your own.
What's in my Franchise Package?
When you join us, you’ll be supported by probably one of the most comprehensive franchise packages on the market today. Here are some of the things included:
- Extensive training & support plus a comprehensive training manual. There’ll also be regular opportunities for ongoing training as well as Group Franchisee meetings
- A full kit including instruments and sensory equipment – all you will ever need to run your fun classes
- A complete, detailed set of lesson plans and teaching aids for every course
- Online training videos to accompany each course
- Comprehensive operating/marketing/brand manual
- Access to a computerised admin system to help you run your business efficiently
- A full communication and marketing portal accessed via a secure web link
- Dedicated space on the Rhythm Time website for your own microsite
- Use of the Rhythm Time trademark, logo and business systems
- A five year licence to operate your Rhythm Time franchise, renewable at no cost
- Ongoing national advertising and PR campaigns
- A set of highly professional advertising and marketing materials to help you launch your business
- A contribution to your launch costs for individuals investing in brand new areas
- An ipod, a portable ipod docking station and all our music
- Branded polo/tee shirt and sweatshirt or fleece.
As you can see, we’re committed to providing a package that aims to help you run a successful business right from the start.